1. Bylaws Mission Statement
2. DE Incorporation Certificate of Filing
a. Board of Directors Roles & Responsibilities- In Bylaws
b. Officers Roles & Responsibilities- In Bylaws
3. Fundraising Policies and Procedures
4. Locating Potential Tollers in Need of Rescue Policies and Procedures
Rescue Coordinator Role & Responsibilities
5. Criteria for Rescue Intake Policies and Procedures
a. Intake Form Found, Stray or Owner Surrendered. Includes release of ownership.
b. Tollers with Known Aggression History Policies and Procedures
c. Aggression References
6. Owner-Surrendered Tollers Policies and Procedures- Included in Rescue Intake
7. Rescue Tollers Returned to Toller Rescue Inc. Policies and ProceduresReturn to TRI Form
8. Fostering Policies and ProceduresFoster Application Form- Please fill out this Form if you are Interested in Fostering a Toller for TRI.
9. Placement Adoption Policies and Procedures
a. Adoption Application- Fill out this application if you are interested in adopting a Toller from TRI.
b. Adoption Contract- This form is filled out after you have had a home visit and you will be adopting a specific Toller from TRI.
c. Fencing Policy
d. Home Visit Policies and Procedures
d. Home Visit Guidelines- Includes Guidelines, Interview Process and Form for the Home Visit.
10. Follow-Up Policies and Procedures