1. Bylaws Mission Statement
2. TX Incorporation Certificate of Filing
3. Membership Policies and ProceduresJoin Toller Rescue Inc.!
a. Board of Directors Roles & Responsibilities- In Bylaws
b. Officers Roles & Responsibilities- In Bylaws
c. Regional Coordinators Roles & Responsibilities
d. Members at Large Policies and Procedures
4. Fundraising Policies and Procedures
Merchandising Chairperson Role & Responsibilities
5. Locating Potential Tollers in Need of Rescue Policies and Procedures
a. Petfinders Searchers
b. Intake Chairperson Role & Responsibilities
6. Criteria for Rescue Intake Policies and Procedures
a. Intake Form Found, Stray or Owner Surrendered. Includes release of ownership.
b. Tollers with Known Aggression History Policies and Procedures
c. Aggression References
7. Owner-Surrendered Tollers Policies and Procedures- Included in Rescue Intake
8. Rescue Tollers Returned to Toller Rescue Inc. Policies and Procedures
Return to TRI Form
9. Fostering Policies and Procedures
Foster Application Form- Please fill out this Form if you are Interested in Fostering a Toller for TRI.
10. Placement Adoption Policies and Procedures
a. Adoption Application- Fill out this application if you are interested in adopting a Toller from TRI.
b. Adoption Contract- This form is filled out after you have had a home visit and you will be adopting a specific Toller from TRI.
c. Fencing Policy
d. Home Visit Policies and Procedures
d. Home Visit Guidelines- Includes Guidelines, Interview Process and Form for the Home Visit.
11. Follow-Up Policies and Procedures